Preparation of Manuscript
Manuscripts will be subjected to a double-blind review process overseen by the editorial board. Submissions of theoretical work, empirical studies, book reviews and practitioner manuscripts in either Spanish or English are all encouraged. Research briefs and book reviews are also encouraged and should not exceed 1500 words. Full research papers should not exceed 7000 words.
The text should be single-spaced; use a 12-point font; employ italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses).
The submission should have the following parts:
- Page 1: Title Page (please refer to the attached template). The main body of the article should not contain the names of the authors.
- Page 2: Abstract (no more than 250 words) that covers the purpose of the study, the methodology/framework used, the highlight of the findings, and the novelty/value of the article
- Page 3 onwards: The Article (main body) should include the following contents/parts, albeit with different headings:
- Purpose of the study/statement of the problem
- Design/methodology/framework of the study
- Findings/results/discussion, e.g., thoughtful and meaningful discussion of the situation in light of possible valuable and constructive action
- Novelty/originality/value/contribution of the study
- Figures and Charts should be submitted separately from the main body of the article; however, please indicate the desired location of the figure in the article. Please ensure the high quality of diagrams, drawings, and images.
- Tables should be submitted separately from the main body of the article. Please indicate clearly the labels in the tables as well as the location of these tables in the article.
The text should adhere to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements of the Academy of Management Journal Style Guide (2014) for both in-text citation and References.Reference
Stoner, J.A.F. 2013. “What We Want This Journal To Be,”J. Management for Global Sustainability 1 (2013): 1-6.